• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Minimize Side Panel when in Edit Mode

New Here ,
Aug 19, 2022 Aug 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using the newest 2022.002.20191 Adobe Acrobat Pro DC on Mac.

I'm trying to minimize the left side panel when in edit mode. In the previous 2020 version of Acrobat, I was able to minimize the panel when still editing text/images, however I could not find an option or even a minimize button in the 2022 version. Is there a way to actually minimize the side panel without getting out of edit mode? I need to edit pages with more real estate on the screen. 

I've attached photos of the previous version (gray - has the little carrot to minimize) and the newest one (in black). Has anyone else experienced this? Or have a workaround/solution? Thanks!

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

Hope you are doing well and sorry for the trouble.

I have checked the issue on my end and its working fine.

Please try to repair the installation from the help menu (Win only) and see if that works.

Also try to reset the Acrobat preference as described here https://community.adobe.com/t5/acrobat-discussions/how-to-reset-acrobat-preference-settings-to-defau... and see if that helps.

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I've tried both the above and it still does not show an option to minimize the panel without actually closing edit mode. Can you please share a screenshot of the SW and where the option is to minimize the panel (in the new 2022.002.20191 version please). The 2020 version still has the option. Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 22, 2022 Aug 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

Hope you are doing well and sorry to hear that. Please find the screenshot below with the option to minimize the left hand panel when in edit mode.

Amal_0-1661180416469.png

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 22, 2022 Aug 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What version is your screenshot above? The one I have looks different (not just the dark/light versions). I've added an entire screenshot of the version as well as the side panels. It doesn't have that carrot to minimize the panel.

Is there an option available in the 2022.002.20191 for Mac? Do I need to revert to an older version?  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 23, 2022 Aug 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there

Thanks for sharing the screenshot, you are using the new modernized view of the application, to go back to the old view please click on the hamburger icon on the top left and Click on Disable newAcrobat and see if that helps.

Amal_0-1661253905077.png

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines