Exit

Missing buttons and commands

New Here ,
Nov 22, 2022 Nov 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

chenghui272692737l65_0-1669180144794.png

Hi 
Does anyone face similar issue of Adobe Acrobat desktop app missing all the buttons and as attached?

I am unable to perform any functions e.g. edit pdf, comment etc.

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 23, 2022 Nov 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Run a Repair Installation from the Help menu.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 23, 2022 Nov 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your reply.
Repair Installation from Help menu has been ran a few times but still the same issue persist with my desktop app. It works fine on web version.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 24, 2022 Nov 24, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem. I can only edit a PDF in the web version and not in the desktop app

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 26, 2023 Jan 26, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having this exact same issue and nothing works. I have tried updating the BIOS and the graphics drivers. Removing Acrobat and re-installing, changing which of my displays is main, changing the scaling of my displays, and many many reboots. Is there any solution for this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 28, 2023 Feb 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

As an update to this, I was contacted by an Adobe engineer because of the crashes I was having and after looking at some files I sent them they asked me to try deleting the file â€œUserCache64.bin" present in "C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Local\Adobe\Acrobat\DC" and relaunching, and that worked for me. Just putting this out there in case someone else is having this issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines