• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Missing extended graphic state PDF error

Explorer ,
Jun 07, 2022 Jun 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been having an error only in Acrobat (desktop and online) with opening a PDF that I created in ArcGIS Pro. I've opened two customer care cases in an attempt to get assistance, but both have been closed with no communication from Adobe even after having walked them through the issue on a screen share and sending the broken file in. Both times I was told I would hear back from them and never did - only got a "your case has been closed" email. Rather than go through that blood-boiling time-wasting nonsense again, I'm wondering if I can get through to someone on here that can help me.

This is the error that pops up when I open the file:

rburkebsrc_0-1654611103402.png

Preflight reveals the following error:

rburkebsrc_1-1654611489119.png

The document also does not open in the web version of Acrobat, but does open properly in every web browser. If I print to PDF from one of those browsers, it opens fine, but it's a raster image. I need to maintain the vectors in the document for accessibility and legibility purposes. I have no other documents that behave like this. I'm hoping there is someone from Adobe in the support communities that can assist and get back to me. It seems like an issue with the software since it's only Acrobat that behaves like this, but maybe something in the file can be tweaked? I was told by tech support that they were going to do some internal testing and troubleshooting with the file, but again, they abandoned me and attempts to reach back out and find out what happened have been unsuccessful.

The file is at https://acrobat.adobe.com/link/review?uri=urn:aaid:scds:US:b6f45636-29a7-40c2-bd47-c8db6f3f7ee7 and attached. Thank you.

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 07, 2022 Jun 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If it helps, I am running Acrobat Pro DC version 2022.001.20117.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines