• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Missing forward/back buttons

Community Beginner ,
May 10, 2024 May 10, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Acrobat recently updated itself on my Mac to Pro v 2024.002.20687.

The new interface looks sleek but it seems to have removed the useful forward back buttons.

Lots of PDFs have in-document links to bibliography entries. After I clicked on these links, I used to click the Back button (which looked like a < sign). Now I'm stuck in the bibliography with no easy way to find where I was.

This no longer seems to be available under Customize Toolbar. Please put it back. Such a simple functionality. So little reason to remove it.

TOPICS
Modern Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 10, 2024 May 10, 2024

You can switch back to the old user interface until Adobe has implemented all the missing functionality. Here is information about how to do that: https://community.adobe.com/t5/acrobat-discussions/acrobat-2023-how-to-revert-to-classic-gui-user-interface/td-p/14052807

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
May 10, 2024 May 10, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can switch back to the old user interface until Adobe has implemented all the missing functionality. Here is information about how to do that: https://community.adobe.com/t5/acrobat-discussions/acrobat-2023-how-to-revert-to-classic-gui-user-in...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines