Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Missing Signature Fields - PAIN

New Here ,
Jul 09, 2022 Jul 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dammit this software is so difficult to use - noob here:-

Why do I keep getting this message "Missing Signature Fields" ARRRGHHH!!!!

Created pdf and allowed it to hightlight areas where i need both text and a signature using prepare form..is this correct?

All I want to do for the LOVE OF GOD is create a few simple text boxes and one place where the recipient should sign yet i keep getting this damn message...

Jesus help me.

TOPICS
Security digital signatures and esignatures

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 10, 2022 Jul 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When exactly are you getting this message?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 11, 2022 Jul 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there - thanks for the reply - I get this message right at the end when i send for signature

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

PREPARE FORM is correct. Bear in mind that creating TEXT and SIGNATURE boxes/fields required two different tools. If you make a box a REQUIRED field (optional),  an error will generate if that particular box is left empty. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That only happens when you submit the form, not when you sign it, or save it, or print it. It's important to know that...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The error message is an ADOBE SIGN error message, so the "when" is established. We know how the form was created (DC) and when the error occurs (Sign). So the fix would have to be made in DC. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's been my personal experience, but you're the pro so I look forward to leaning a new way! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 11, 2022 Jul 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Little Devil - Aha...I have been double clicking on the text fields and assigning them to the signer and also have been making them 'required' ...so is this what i'm doing wrong? Appreciate the reply btw 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines