• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Move older version of Adobe Acrobat DC to a new computer.

New Here ,
May 10, 2022 May 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use Acrobat for certain projects and my older version (2015) is adequate for the job. I acquired the program through my ScanSnap purchase and installed it at that time. It works well and continues to serve me well.  I love this program. At this time I don't need the subscription model and all the additional programs. I would really like to just move this program from my old windows computer to a new one.  Can you help?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 10, 2022 May 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

Hope you are doing well and sorry for the trouble.

If you have the installer disk and the activation/serial number of the Acrobat 2015 you may try to install it on your new machine.

Note: Acrobat 2015 is an old and EOL application, It may or may not work with the recent OS versions of Windows and MAC.

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 11, 2022 May 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can't move Acrobat from one computer to another. You have to install it from scratch.

And make sure to deactivate it first on the old computer! It can be done via the Help menu in the application.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines