• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Multi-line hyperlinks

New Here ,
May 16, 2023 May 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I work on remediating PDFs to make them accessible, and one thing I do is fixing hyperlinks that span more than one line by re-linking them to remove the multiple OBJRs. However, sometimes when I create the link, it spans over the length of all the lines, rather than just the parts of the text. For example, if a hyperlink is starts the end of a line and ends at the start of the next line, the entirety of both lines will end up linked. It doesn't always happen, and I'm not finding any commonality among the times that it does occur. Does anyone know how to solve this? I have to link both parts of the text together, so linking each line seperately isn't an option.

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs , PDF , Standards and accessibility

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 19, 2024 Feb 19, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, not an answer to your question but more of a query on your workflow. When fix multi line hyperlinks do you have to do that in Acrobat? Is there no way to fix it in InDesign itself before exporting?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines