• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Multiple Cover Pages within one single PDF?

New Here ,
Jun 17, 2021 Jun 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Really hoping someone can help! I have a report which is made up of 3 sections and which I have combined into 1 pdf through Adobe Acrobat. Due to the formatting of the document, I need there to be a cover page for each section - but I can only find the option for the first cover page on the "initial view" tab in document properties.

Is there any way of having multiple cover pages within the same PDF?

Thanks

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The sections would need to have an even number of pages.  That would put the covers on the right-facing side of the spread if "Show Cover Page in Two Page View" is checked.

Then you would simply need to have the first pag eof each section be the cover design, wahtever that might look like in your document.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi! thank you for your reply.

If you look at my attachment, I want the section 2 page on the right to become centred, removing the blank page, but keeping everything earlier on in the document the same.

So essentially it becomes a second cover page but within the single pdf file, and there is already a cover page at the start. Is there any way to do this?

I dont think a portfolio would help in my case as you can't view each pdf in the portfolio together as one document if I am correct. 

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can combine the 3 sections as a portfolio.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No. A PDF file only has one cover page.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines