• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Multiple Excel to Multiple PDFs

New Here ,
May 27, 2021 May 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! I'm new to Adobe, so sorry if this is obvious, but...

I'm trying to convert a LOT of Excel files to PDF(over 1.5k), and thought Adobe Pro had an option to convert multiple files at once. I need them all to be in landscape mode as well, which I can't figure out how to do?

So each excel sheet needs to turn into an individual landscape PDF.

How do I do this??? Is it even possible??? Please help.

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 27, 2021 May 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

Hope you are doing well and sorry for the trouble. As described you want to create PDF from multiple Excel files at once.

Please check out the steps shared in the help page https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/using/creating-simple-pdfs-acrobat.html#create_multiple_pdfs_from_mu...  and see if that works for you.

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 28, 2021 May 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the webpage source, but it isn't allowing me to click on any Excel files? Everything is just grayed out, and its only allowing me to choose between a few file sizes. I can click them with single file convert, but not when I go to convert multiple files?

None of these options are excel. Please help, thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 28, 2021 May 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

And this is still me, just on my real account. Apologies for the confusion. Please help, thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines