• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Multiple signers all overlapping

New Here ,
Jan 16, 2023 Jan 16, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm requesting signatures from multiple people all on one page although as the signature boxes overlap on top of each other for each signer its all overlapped. Unfortunately I assumed you would be able to export the pdf once signed of each individul signer not as one whole document. Is there anyway to export it this way or if I want eveyone to sign on the same dotted line do I need to send it as individual documents not in bulk?

TOPICS
General troubleshooting , How to , Security digital signatures and esignatures

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 18, 2023 Jan 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Elysia27960438mc3t,

Thank you for reaching out.

Please let us know your workflow to send the document for signature.

Do you need signatures from multiple signers in a single document, or do you need to get individual copies signed by each user?

It would be helpful if you could share more information about the workflow you are looking for.

Thanks,

Meenakshi 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 19, 2023 Jan 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Meenakshi,

I need indidvidual copies signed by each user. If multiple people have signed the same document if it possible to export this with the individual signatures?

Thanks,

Elysia

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines