• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

My Privacy

Participant ,
Apr 24, 2024 Apr 24, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need a way to get Adobe Acrobat out of my documents without my express permission.  Sometimes I get forms that I just don't want my Adobe account linked to.  I would assume that most people do.  But if they come as a PDF, my account links up automatically, HIPPA be damned. 

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs , PDF , PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 25, 2024 Apr 25, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need a way to get Adobe Acrobat out of my documents without my express permission.  Sometimes I get forms that I just don't want my Adobe account linked to.  I would assume that most people do.  But if they come as a PDF, my account links up automatically, HIPPA be damned. 

By @sara_pixels

I do not understand what you mean?

Acrobat reads documents when you open them. That's all.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 26, 2024 Apr 26, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's not all, though. It will also save your files to the Adobe Document Cloud, unless you tell it not to.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 26, 2024 Apr 26, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I find in the cloud only the documents that I explicitly uploaded to the cloud. And that on all my devices.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jul 04, 2024 Jul 04, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

How are you telling it not to, and is it possible to remove my sensitive forms from Adobe's records?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines