• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

NECESITO AYUDA "No se puede procesar la solicitud"

New Here ,
Jan 04, 2023 Jan 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hace unos días intentaba editar un PDF y al no tener el Acrobar comprado busqué realizar las modificaciones con paginas online; entre esas paginas encontré la oficial de adobe y pude cumplir uno de los cometidos (dividir un PDF), pero los demás (unficiar los archivos y editar texto) no los pude llevar a cabo ya que aparecía un cartel de "No se puede procesar su solicitud. Contacte con servicio de asistencia al cliente".

Desconozco el porque de ésto, ya que son herramientas que se encuentran supuestament gratuitas y de manera online. Despues de dicho cartel, la primer opcion (dividir el PDF) tampoco se pudo volver a utilizar.

Agradecería la ayuda o consejo de alguien, ya que son herramientas súper útiles y si bien sé que muchas otras no stán disponibles, las que sínlo estan ya son bastante relevantes.

Muchas gracías!

TOPICS
Create PDFs , Edit and convert PDFs , General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 05, 2023 Jan 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Lorenzo1120 

As described above: 

1- 'A few days ago, I was trying to edit a PDF, and not having the Acrobat purchased, I looked to make the modifications with online pages; among those pages, I found the official Adobe, and I was able to fulfill one of the tasks (split a PDF), but the others (unficiar the files and edit text) I could not carry out since a sign appeared of "Your request cannot be processed. Contact customer support."

All these tools and features you refer to above are free only One-Time. For first-time users, you get to try it once to experience it.

Split, Edit, Extract, etc., are paid features only and included with an Acrobat Pro subscription. That is why you haven't been able to reaccess it and get the message "Your request cannot be processed. Contact customer support."

2- I do not know the reason for this since they are supposedly free online tools. After this poster, the first option (split the PDF) could not be used again.

No, they are not free. These are paid features. As described above, you can use them once for testing and trial.

•  If this is not what you were referring to, then help us with the screenshot of what you were trying to access and from which URL.
  • Also, if you haven't used it yet, then you can also Sign Up for a 7-day free trial of the Acrobat Pro desktop app: click here

Thanks,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 05, 2023 Jan 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hola, 

Creo que ya tienes la respuesta, son gratis pero una vez, para el resto debes hacerte a Adobe Acrobat Pro (pago), si quieres solo leer PDF puedes descargar Reader, 

perdón no poder ayudar, 

Saludos, 

WbolanosCo

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines