• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Necesito descargar "Acrobat Professional 10" / I need to download "Acrobat Professional 10"

New Here ,
Mar 28, 2022 Mar 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Necesito descargar "Acrobat Professional 10", tengo las claves de cuando lo compre, necesito link de descarga, gracias.

I need to download "Acrobat Professional 10" I have the keys from when it was purchased, I need a link to download, Thanks.

TOPICS
Scan documents and OCR

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 04, 2022 Apr 04, 2022

In this case, your only option is to contact Adobe's customer support. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Mar 28, 2022 Mar 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As far as I know, Acrobat 10 is no longer available for download. If you've registered your license of Acrobat 10, you can download the software via this link (after logging into the Adobe site): https://account.adobe.com/products 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 04, 2022 Apr 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, in these time we receive our licence and dvd in package and do no regitrered this productoct. I do not if en 2014 we had the opportunity to registered in adobe online. In thelink i do not have the opportunity to download the product, maybe because i do no registered on line.

Can you send a link to downaload?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try to register now. It should still work, and it will give you access to the download link. There is no longer a publicly available download link for Acrobat X

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

excelent!!! when i loaded the registration code i have avalilable the option to download the product. In these moment i donloaded the product, afther that i going to try to install and i hope can use the product. 

Thanks a lot 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Glad that it worked for you. As far as I know, there is no time limit to register an application, and once registered, the download link should show up. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i went to adobe download page with our account but adobe 10 profesional is dosent available to download

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In this case, your only option is to contact Adobe's customer support. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi i started by adobe customer support, he sendme  the link to the foro

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

i apreciate your time and patience to answer all my questions, again, thaks a lot (sorry, english it is not my native laguage and have some mistakes)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines