Sample_Exp. Report.jpg

Sample_Exp. Report.jpg

TOPICS
JavaScript

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 16, 2022 Nov 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi all - sorry, I realized that I forgot to include my entire text before posting this...a first-timer mistake 

I have an expense form field that needs calculations. 

I have a total of 12 Drop-Down Fields, each starting with "d"; therefore, the field's name ranges from d1-d12. Each field has two choices Yes or No. The choices (Yes or No) allow me to determine if the recipient wants their expense reimbursed (No) or donated/in-kind (Yes).

Example:

• In "d1" and "d2", if the recipient selects, No, I need to calculate the reimbursement because they will be reimbursed. I would need that total in the Total Travel field. 
  • In "d3" and "d4," if the recipient selects, Yes, the reimbursement will be reported as a donation/in-kind.

Note: 

• "m1", "m2", "m3", and "m4" are input by the recipient for total miles, and "tr1", "tr2", "tr3", and "tr4" calculate the total miles by the mileage rate. 

Overall I'm trying to figure out how to write a calculation that only shows the total travel when No is selected. 

I would be grateful for any help you all can provide!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines