• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Need help designing workflow

Contributor ,
Jan 27, 2023 Jan 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello community; I have a website containing an online application form and a adobe pdf application form for download and sign. I've been reading and trying to implement an onload form using acrobat create webform under 'E-Sign' menu, but I'm really confused by the instructions. Furthermore, it seems none of my custom formats setup in the fields prior to uploading the pdf also do not display. Attached is the form, and the fields with the custom format issue are the Dropdown Menu for 'BodyType'.  How can I hire an expert to collaborate? 

TOPICS
PDF forms , Security digital signatures and esignatures

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 27, 2023 Jan 27, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I think it is best if you employ Adobe Sign in this type of workflow and save some money; hiring a professional to handle this for you is advisable but not entirely necessary if you use Adobe Sign.

However, the Adobe Sign individual plan that is shipped with your paid subscription of Adobe Acrobat Pro DC is limited to  just some basic features.

You may need to upgrade to a Teams or a Business plan.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Jan 30, 2023 Jan 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you LS. Have done and still repeating b/c I forgot 'this and that' when creating the template- my fault for not reading instructions beforehand. I do however still have a question. How do you carry-over Custom Calculation Scripts and Custom Keystroke Scripts (entered on Adobe Acrobat) into Adobe Sign? Thanks L.S. in advance.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 17, 2023 Mar 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you are looking to hire an expert to collaborate with you on your website, there are a few options you can explore.

1. Freelance marketplaces: You can try freelance marketplaces like Upwork, Freelancer, or Fiverr to find developers who can help you with your project. These platforms have a large pool of freelancers with different skills and expertise, so you can easily find someone who specializes in PDF forms and web development.

2. Online forums: There are many online forums and communities where you can connect with developers and experts. You can try websites like Reddit or Stack Overflow, where you can post your query and get help from other members.

3. Referrals: You can also ask for referrals from your friends or colleagues who have experience working with developers or web designers. They might know someone who can help you with your project.

Before hiring someone, make sure to thoroughly vet their credentials, portfolio, and reviews. You can also ask for references and conduct a brief interview to ensure that they are the right fit for your project.

Regards

https://capcutmoodapk.com/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines