• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Need help to create a javascript - no knowledge!

New Here ,
Jun 14, 2021 Jun 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have created a pdf form and need to have the form calculate a commission dollar amount.  Purchase price is filled in and is set, commission % is specified as (example would be 5% but the number varies) 5%, formula needs to change the % amount into data that would allow the calculation to then multiply by the purchase price to get the $ amount.  TIA!

TOPICS
PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 14, 2021 Jun 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You don't need Javascript for this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 22, 2021 Jun 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe support could not provide me with any help on creating these calculations and suggested it required JavaScript. Where would I find instructions to do this?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 22, 2021 Jun 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What are the field names? Is the Commission field set to have the Percentage format, or is it just a plain Number field?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines