• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Offline installer for Acrobat DC Pro

Community Beginner ,
Apr 15, 2019 Apr 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a lot of users in outlying offices with slow connections. Need offline installer so installation does not take forever to complete.

TOPICS
Install update and subscribe to Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Feb 27, 2020 Feb 27, 2020

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Jul 14, 2016 Jul 14, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello John,

Thank you for the reply. I may be missing something but this did not appear to help. My user is on a very slow link to the internet. I could download it much quicker and then copy it to her machine.

Barry

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 18, 2016 Jul 18, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 09, 2022 May 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I am looking for the offline installer (64 bits) of Acrobat Reader DC lastest version (22.001.20117) Spanish language [AcroRdrDCx642200120117_es_ES].

I have tried to get it from https://get.adobe.com/es/reader/enterprise/, but I only get the 32 bits version.

How can get the 64 bits installer (.exe or .msi) to perform a silent installation in some computers on my company?

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 25, 2016 Mar 25, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am looking for an offline installer for Adobe Acrobat Pro DC. It needs to be pro, and we cannot use the regular installer. I found the offline installer for the regular acrobat DC, but not for pro. Can anyone help me out?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 25, 2016 Mar 25, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi chrisl51859539,

does this help?
» Download Pro or Standard versions of Acrobat DC, XI, or X

Kind Regards,
Maurice

Was this answer helpful? Please consider marking it as "Helpful" and/or "Correct Answer" (if applicable) to help future customers with the same problem. Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 13, 2018 Aug 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to install the latest adobe reader DC 18.011.20055 it is for a offline testing network but I am unable to install it still looks like it is trying to connect to the internet and then says unable to connect, I believe this is the link for the offline installs Adobe - Adobe Acrobat Reader DC Distribution  and I choose my options and download ok but wont install on my offline network? any ideas? TIA

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What exactly happens when you try to install it?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

it opens the the adobe installer waits a few seconds says "connecting" then says unable to connect what give me the impression it is looking for the internet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you complete the Volume Distribution License?

Volume distribution | Adobe Acrobat Reader DC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I believe we have one, but I am only trying to install it on one machine what is a test machine not sure if that needs it? Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 14, 2018 Aug 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can get the full installers from here, but I don't think it's any different from the file you got via the Enterprise page:

ftp://ftp.adobe.com/pub/adobe/reader/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 16, 2018 Aug 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think it was an issue with the selected download works how it should on previous updates and now on the new most current update, but if I go back to the version I original required still have the same issue

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

18.011.20058 Planned update, August 14, 2018 — Release Notes for Acrobat DC Products

I cant download any of these msp-files. Do you have the same issue?

This site can’t be reached

ftp.adobe.com refused to connect.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No I don't have the same issue, I just tried and I am able to download all of them with noproblems

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

mmm interesting. Oke, i'm going to find some new internet. Tnx for the update, at least I know the links are working. Keep you updated.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

was able to download them with my mobile phone. So the company network somehow is blocking this. Anyway, thank you for checking.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines