• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Need to clear previous activations of Adobe Acrobat X

New Here ,
Feb 02, 2023 Feb 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a bank of serials from old PCs and I'd like to re-use these licences on new machines. I no longer have access to the old PCs / installations and need to reset the serials.

When I try to use them currently, it says activation limit reached.

Any help would be appreciated.

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The only way is to contact Adobe directly and ask for an activation count reset. You can't do it yourself without access to the old machines.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thank you, I'm struggling to find a way to contact Adobe - is there a number or URL you good recommend?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Chat support: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen
(make sure pop-ups are not blocked; type "Agent" to chat with a real person)
Phone support: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html
There's no email support.

Beware of people contacting you via the forums' messaging system pretending to work for Adobe! Only those with an "Adobe Employee" tag under their name are legit. Also, Adobe will never offer to contact you via Skype, or use an email account that's not under the adobe.com domain...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also, Acrobat X support is finished long ago, and so you will often find Adobe's support will not help. Try a few times, you might be lucky. Tip: ask for "Activation Count Reset". They may also refuse to do multiples, because they might be covered by business licenses rather than individual licenses.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

will give it a go, thanks for your help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines