• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Need to make a fill fillable and sign it and send a fillable copy to someone else to sign after me

New Here ,
Jul 28, 2022 Jul 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there.

I have a big problem, I need to fill this file electronically, sign it, and then send it over to my boss to fill her information and signature. I can't use the digital signiture stamp, it has to be a drawing of my signature (in case that matters) So I have two problems now:

1. How to make this file fillable?

2. How to keep it fillable after I sign it?

Please help!

TOPICS
PDF forms , Security digital signatures and esignatures

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 28, 2022 Jul 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can use an image (for example a scan of your hand-written signature) as the visual appearance of a digital signature field. Create the form fields and add two signature fields. Go to the properties of each one and under the Signed tab set it to lock just those fields that correlate to it.

When signing, create a new appearance for your digital signature profile and select the scanned image of your signature.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 29, 2022 Jul 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Khadija,

Thank you for reaching out.

Adding to try67's suggestion.

You may also use the Request Signature feature in the Acrobat Pro DC application.

Just create the PDF form and then use the Request Signature feature. You can add form fields as per the requirement using the same.

Please refer to the tutorial provided and the steps suggested on the following help page: https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/using/send-for-signature.html.

Let us know if you have any questions or need any help.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines