• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

New Issue-Copy-Paste Images are smaller than Originals!

New Here ,
Nov 27, 2016 Nov 27, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please Help!

This is a new issue! Before the last couple updates, I NEVER had this issue.

Now when I copy an image (to duplicate it) in an Acrobat document (Acrobat Pro XI) then paste it, it paste the image at about 50-60%. When I resize the image, it has lost clarity, as well. (pixels, QR codes, barcodes, etc). This also makes it next to impossible to move things from one page to another.

The only work around I have found for the printing is to get multiples to print on a page, I am currently having to crop the page then print multiple images on a page go print > page sizing> Pages per sheet> custom...>page order......>

Any help of why copy/paste is resizing my images rather than making an exact copy, including size!?? This used to work just fine! (PS - I am using Content Editing>Edit Text & Images>Selecting the Image>Copy> click off the image and going to the page where i want it then click paste...

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 05, 2021 Aug 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same problem! On my login, copy and paste works perfectly, but on my colleague's login it makes the image smaller and in a different location.

Any help appreciated, thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 09, 2022 Feb 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am having the same issue as well.  I have to copy and paste images to make quick updates to design plans and losing the clarity makes this work around useless, forcing me to re-create the plans from scratch through another program which is takes longer. I would really appreciate some feed back from Adobe on this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines