Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

new PDF document in A4 format

Explorer ,
Oct 19, 2023 Oct 19, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, 

I am in the process of preparing a PDF document (Acrobat Pro). It is intended to be A4 format. I want to put two A5 graphics on it. The problem is that they do not fit in the newly created document, even though the page field settings specify the dimensions 279.4 x 215.9 mm (similar to A4). In the print preview I see that they will be cut. Can this be changed somehow? I did it before in Word and it worked.

Thank you in advance!

TOPICS
Create PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

2 A5 pages fit in an A4 page sideways, along the longer edge, not one next to each other, along the shorter one.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Two A5 pages don't fit in any way; doestn't matter vertical or horizontal document, shorter or longer edge. Two A5 pages should fit in one A4 page because of definition of this format. I thought it was a problem with the margin settings, but probably not, because changing them only narrows the document area even more. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines