New!

New Here ,
Aug 08, 2022 Aug 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I'm brand new to all this.  I have been tasked with creating a billing form that will have a couple of layers of need.  I need to pick from a service in a drop down menu and have the form autopopulate the billing. There are only two services with almost identical things involved but different price points. Service A offers 4 items and Service B offers those 4 at a higher rate and 3 more. 

I would also like to know how to get it to auto calculate a percentage without ahving a column that says .3 instead of 30% . 

Thanks! Nothing like jumping into the deep end right off the bat

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs , JavaScript , PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 08, 2022 Aug 08, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can add prices to be export value for 'ServiceA' and 'ServiceB' in dropdown field → properties → 'Option' tab, for example: give ServiceA export value 100 and ServiceB export value 120, also while in 'Option' tab check 'Commit selected value immediately'. To help you with calculation, you need to tell us field names and how you wish to calculate those. To show 30% you need to format field as percentage in field properties → 'Format' tab.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 09, 2022 Aug 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I haven't officially created them to give the field names but basically we bill for wages plus FICA, Workers Comp, New Hire Paperwork and admin. The different items have to be itemized and then totalled. I have no problem figuring out how to toal things. What I wouold like is for one field to say Workers Compensation = 10% of wages and the next column just has that calculation.  
On your first part. I gave them values but will it then auto populate the column next to it? Ideally that's what I want. 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines