• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

No cloud based solution for converting files

Community Beginner ,
May 11, 2021 May 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does Acrobat Reader provide the solution for converting files from different formats to pdf.

The solution must be no cloud based, with the opprtunity to run inside docker containers?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Acrobat Reader cannot be used to create PDF documents. It is only used to read them and make comments or fill out forms.

If you want to create PDF documents and you want an Adobe product, you will need a subscription to Acrobat DC.

Edited to add: I have no idea what docker containers are, so I can't say whether Acrobat DC runs in them or not. Someone else might know. Acrobat DC does run on your desktop. All the Creative Cloud apps run on either a desktop or a mobile device. The only thing cloud based is license checking and storage, and the latter is optional.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Also, I am moving this to the Acrobat forum for you, where I think you're more likely to find answers for your question.

The Using the Community forum is for help in using the Adobe Support Community forums, not for help with specific programs. Product questions should be posted in the associated product community.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you.

My bad
--
Best regards,
* Pavlenko Oleksii*

[PII removed by moderator]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines