• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

No devices in "Activated Devices" page

New Here ,
Nov 08, 2021 Nov 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I installed Adobe Acrobat Pro v17 with my SN, but during instalation and when I use it, there's a message that my SN was used in other computer. I checked old PC, and I'm not logged in. I checked "Activated Devices" page in my account and there is no devices. 

But I still can't use Adobe.

I want to erase old devices and use it on new one, but I can't...

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 08, 2021 Nov 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

Hope you are doing well and sorry to hear that. As described you are unable to use the application and getting the error that the serial nuber is already in use.

Would you mind sharing the screenshot of the error message for a better understanding? Also please go through the help page https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/activation-limit-reached-creative-cloud.html#sign-out-acco... and see if that works for you.

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 09, 2021 Nov 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello.

I tried that before posting - nothing I can do there - there's no device listed in this page. 

Screenshots are in polish, but it says that serial number is in use, and second screenshot says I'm logged out from old device.

adobe_old.jpgdevices.jpgsn_error.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 11, 2021 Nov 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

We are sorry to hear that. please try to sign out of all the devices as described here https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/activation-limit-reached-creative-cloud.html#sign-out-all-... and reboot the computer once and see if that helps.

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 16, 2021 Nov 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No can do... 

It's not the Creative cloud app. I don't have option to log out all devices...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 18, 2021 Nov 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

I have share more information with you in private message. Please check

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 05, 2022 Sep 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello I have the same problem and haven't find any solution. Did anyone help you yet?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 30, 2023 May 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Now I'm having the same issue while trying to download Adobe on a new computer.  Were you able to make this work?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 31, 2023 May 31, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Josh301758421llr 

Thanks for reaching out.

What happens when you try to download the application? Do you get any error messages? If yes, please share the screenshot for a better understanding.

Also, try to reinstall the application using the direct link https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/kb/acrobat-dc-downloads.html and see if that works for you.

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines