• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

No edits actually go through

New Here ,
Jan 05, 2023 Jan 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a document that I'm working on, where suddenly none of the edits I make actually change anything. Whenever I go to change the placement or size of anything, the bounding boxes appear to be changing, but the element itself does not change. I've tried saving and reopening the file after making changes, but everything has reverted back. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the product, but that didn't work either. I also get an error message that says "An error exists on this page. Acrobat may not display the page correctly. Please contact the person who created the PDF document to correct the problem." Any ideas for what the issue may be?

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @SMOEs 

Thanks for sharing the error message.

Looking at the description above, it seems you are experiencing this issue with a specific PDF file. Is that correct?

1- There's likely a chance that the document has some inbuilt security enabled that's restricting the changes.

2- Here's a workaround, try saving the document with a different name 

Or Open Acrobat> Open file> Print> "Print to Adobe PDF"> Save file> select a folder> Save the file with a different name. 

Now open the file, re-create and try editing it.

3- If it still doesn't help, please share the document with us for testing. 

https://acrobat.adobe.com/link/home/ and share the link with us here. Or follow these steps: 

https://helpx.adobe.com/document-cloud/help/sharing-pdfs.html

Let us know the result.

Thanks,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The workaround worked! Thank you so much!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines