• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

No “Enhance” button on Adobe Acrobat Pro 2023

New Here ,
Jan 11, 2024 Jan 11, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using the new version of Adobe Acrobat Pro 2023. I added enhance a scanned document or image to the toolbar. When I click it, it selects the image but there is no “enhance” button. How am I supposed to enhance the image?

See this link https://app.screencast.com/Gu06w6C0gVgBC?conversation=egWnb3AMMEjJ79HzmosPOl 

TOPICS
Modern Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 21, 2024 Jan 21, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It appears that someone fixed this. Now when ypu click on the tool bar the entire enhance menu opens. Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 17, 2024 Apr 17, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How did you fix it? I'm having the same issue

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I thought it was fixed in the upgrade

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am also having the same issue.. the link above has a red arrow pointing to a button that my acrobat also doesnt have.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 23, 2024 Apr 23, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Flite Financial Corp,

Thank you for reaching out.

If the option is not available in the toolbar, you may add it using the customize toolbar option. Please use the steps suggested below:

- Open the PDF in Acrobat.

- Then click on the three dots at the bottom of the toolbar. 

- Click on the Customize toolbar option.

MeenakshiNegi_0-1713855581629.png

- Then, in the Customize toolbar window, Under "Choose tools to add," scroll down to Scan & OCR.

- Click on it and then scroll down to the Enhance tool.

- Select the Enhance tool and click on the Add to toolbar icon.

- Then click the Save button at the bottom of the Customize toolbar window.

MeenakshiNegi_1-1713855675435.png

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Got your issue resolved? Please label the response as 'Correct Answer' to help your fellow community members find a solution to similar problems.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 23, 2024 Apr 23, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Meenakshi, thank you for providing this info. Unfortunately my issue isn't that the button is missing from the toolbar. The issue is that when i click "Enhance Camera Image" it allows me to crop the image but then there is no button to actually perform the enhacement.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 27, 2024 Apr 27, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem.  I uninstalled and reinstalled.  It still doesn't work.  I had to follow Paola Slajmer's advice from below and disable new Acrobat to make it work. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Apr 27, 2024 Apr 27, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Workaround:

• in Mac: open Acrobat, then View > Disable new Acrobat.
  • In Windows: select the hamburger > Disable new Acrobat.

You are switched to the old layout, with the toolbar & buttons shown and working.

You're welcome!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 01, 2024 May 01, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can confirm that this issue is still not resolved. As you can see from the screenshot below, the Enhance button doesn't appear even after the perspective crop corners are visible. 

Screenshot 2024-05-01 at 2.19.27 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 01, 2024 May 01, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

same exact issue for me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 11, 2024 May 11, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks. This worked for me. Hopefully this get this fixed in the new version, but for now I'll use the old. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 08, 2024 May 08, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Nicole28091278fhjp and whalec,

Thank you for the clarification. 

Please share the screen recording of the steps you do and a sample PDF on which the issue is reproducible.

Share the Acrobat and OS version number in use. 

It would be helpful if you could share the process logs using the steps suggested here: https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/kb/acrobat-diagnostics.html

We will share the information with the team for further investigation. 

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines