• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Not able to access full features of Adobe Pro on my computer

New Here ,
Feb 13, 2023 Feb 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I purchased Adobe Standard today because I needed to create a form. When I went to add a date field and a signature block, it didn't work. So I upgraded to Adobe Pro, and it still doesn't work. I've Googled and watched a few videos. I seem to be missing some features. For instance, when I go to add a date field, I go to 'Prepare Form', click on the 'Add a date field' icon, and make a the box where I want it to go. But when I click on 'All Properties', it only gives me General / Apperance / Position / Options. It does not give me Actions / Format / Validate / Calculate like I see for other people. When I save my document, all I have is a fillable field to enter a date, but I want a calendar selection. Same with the Signature Block. I get the same properties (General / Appearance / Position / Options) and am only left with a fillable field. No red tag identifying it as a Signature Block. Help please! I've spent way too many hours today trying to figure this out. 

TOPICS
PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 13, 2023 Feb 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 14, 2023 Feb 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Thanks so much! This worked.

Get Outlook for iOS<>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines