Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

not able to open clickable link

Community Beginner ,
Jul 02, 2021 Jul 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

I am not able to open the clickable youtube link on mobile, I created a business card and added a hyperlink of my youtube channel on that card to check I did create some more facebook hyperlinks and Instagram links also both Facebook and Instagram are working when I open pdf page with adobe reader but the only youtube not working, also I checked and opened with Microsoft Outlook all hyperlinks work correctly.......please help me with this issue 

TOPICS
Cancel subscription , Crash or freeze , Create PDFs , Edit and convert PDFs , General troubleshooting , How to , Install update and subscribe to Acrobat , JavaScript , PDF forms , Print and prepress , Rich media and 3D , Scan documents and OCR , Security digital signatures and esignatures , Standards and accessibility

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Without seeing the file in question we can't really help you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

here is the attached test file not working with you tube 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

I am not able to open the clickable youtube link on mobile, I created a business card and added a hyperlink of my youtube channel on that card to check I did create some more facebook hyperlinks and Instagram links also both Facebook and Instagram are working when I open pdf page with adobe reader but the only youtube not working, also I checked and opened with Microsoft Outlook all hyperlinks work correctly.......please help me with this issue 

The test file is attached plz check and help regarding 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 03, 2021 Jul 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Works fine in Acrobat Reader on both Android and iOS. However, you misspelled "facebook" in the first link...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines