• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Not able to save fillable PDF without losing data in expandable fields

New Here ,
Dec 21, 2022 Dec 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

US FDA provides a fillable PDF form called USFDA MedWatch form 3500A. There are few fields in the form which allow to enter unlimited text. There is a plus sign which when clicked opens up a scroll bar for that field which allows to scroll through the text. My issue is that I am not able to make this form a non-editable one after completion. With any method of saving, full text is not visible in those fields where there is a + sign. I got an error message as follows 'the document has been saved, however, it could not be converted according to the selected standard profile: Convert to PDF/X. Please use Preflight witht he profile "Convert to PDF/X" in order to identify those properties of the document which prevent it from being compliant to this profile'. Attached is the template. 

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello @Ravishankar G 

I hope you're doing great, and sorry for the trouble.

If you are getting this message while viewing a pdf in a browser, you are most likely trying to open a Dynamic XFA (XML Form Architecture) PDF. To view such pdf documents, we recommend you to download the file locally and open it either in Adobe Reader or Adobe Acrobat.

To know more, kindly refer to this similar thread:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/acrobat-reader-discussions/pdf-won-t-display-please-wait/td-p/4788543

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Krutikka

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Krutikka, not being able to open is not my issue. Please check the attachment I sent. I want to convert that into a non-editable PDF and still see all the text in expandable fields. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can change the form with the AEM Forms Designer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines