• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Noticing error "Document Could not be printed" on print command click

New Here ,
Feb 20, 2023 Feb 20, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We have been noticing an issue that we aren't able to print the PDF documents remotely when the document is opening on the latest Acrobat Reader(2022.003.20282).

We use MS Universal printer driver on host computer which will spool the print jobs and passes to the client computer. 

We are getting an error as "document could not be printed" while performing the print command from print page dialog.

We have gone through various suggestion from this forum  and tried those options, such as print and image, disabling secure mode,  re-installing the reader but that didn't help us.

We understand that, that the current workaround is to change the paper size before triggering the print operation.

Please do let us know if you have any possible fix on this.

Thank You!

TOPICS
PDF forms , Print and prepress

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 23, 2023 Feb 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have noticed the same issue. I cannot print many pdfs from Acrobat to my Canon MF424 laser printer. I get the error "The document could not be printed" followed by "There are no pages to print".

The same document can be opened in Chrome, and prints fine to the Canon Printer. The same document prints fine to an Epson inkjet printer.

I've updated printer drivers for the Canon. Makes no difference. It's an Acrobat only bug with this printer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines