Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Numbered files doesn't stay in order after last update

New Here ,
Jun 23, 2021 Jun 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

After the last update when i try to acess my files through the link with sharepoint them doesn't stay in order. 

This could be a bug? 

TOPICS
General troubleshooting , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Leonardo

Thanks for reporting this to us. 

Since you have started experiencing this issue after latest update, would you please share the dot version of Adobe Acrobat you are working with?

If you have installed version 21.005.20048, then try installing the optional update 21.005.20054 released today. https://www.adobe.com/devnet-docs/acrobatetk/tools/ReleaseNotesDC/index.html and see if that helps. 

Thanks,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was using the 21.005.20048 version and saw this issue first time on June 10th, I believe both came together becasue they was happen at same time.
I installed now the update 21.005.20054 but the problem still here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 24, 2021 Jun 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the info. Following update was to fix some specific issues.  To further investigate this issue, please share the following details:

- OS version

- Screen recoding of exact workflow. E.g. when Viewing Sharepoint file list and when viewing same list within Acrobat.

~Akanchha 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 25, 2021 Jun 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

OS version: Windows 10 Pro (x64) 

I am sending here some prints of my screen, tell me if you need more informations.

Thank you for your help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines