• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

OCR Error - This could be due to either a low memory situation or low disk space

New Here ,
Feb 12, 2020 Feb 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Team,

I have installed the Acrobat DC Pro on a brand new system, while trying to OCR a document I'm getting the below error. I have tried the 'Repair Installation' option but the issue still persists.

OCR Error.png

TOPICS
General troubleshooting , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 13, 2020 Feb 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

As shared, you have installed the Acrobat on brand new system. And when trying to run OCR following error message. I believe you have got the latest version of Acrobat installed. Would you mind confirming its version?

Open Acrobat>Help>About Acrobat 

Also, confirm whether you have got the application installed on C drive or any other drive.

Thanks,

Akanchha 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 13, 2020 Feb 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your response, Akanchha. It was installed on C Drive. As it is not serving my purpose, I have cancelled the subscription and uninstalled the product.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 08, 2020 May 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also faced the same issue, but finally, it can be solved by removing the header text for the whole PDF. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 30, 2023 Jan 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

How do you remove an entire header? You mean dont call the document anything? It does not permit that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines