Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

Office 365 won't print links in pdf

New Here ,
Jun 10, 2021 Jun 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been using Office 365 for years on various Macbooks. I always go to print - save as PDF, and the links from the word document show up as links to the PDF. In the past, I have also used the Adobe plug-in in the ribbon. Today all of a sudden I no longer have the Adobe plug in, and whether I print to PDF or save as PDF, none of my links work. Everything is updated and I restarted my computer. Please help!!!

TOPICS
Create PDFs, Edit and convert PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 10, 2021 Jun 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there

Hope you are doing well and sorry for the trouble. As described all of the sudden the Adobe plug-in is missing from office 365 and you are unable to create PDFs

Please check out the help page https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/kb/troubleshoot-acrobat-pdfmaker-problems-office.html and try the steps suggested and see if that works for you.

Let us know if you experience any trouble and need more help.

Regards

Amal

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines