• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

OK, who's brilliant here? DOCX to PDF conversation omits embedded link in one DOCX file only

Explorer ,
Jun 17, 2022 Jun 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My Acrobat DC converts DOCX to PDF files well, almost always with embedded links in place.  I have one DOCX file only for which the links don't make it.  Both files are attached.  Anyone brilliant enough to figure this out?

Win 10 Pro 64 all updates

Acrobat DC 64 all updates

TOPICS
Create PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 15, 2022 Jun 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has worked flawlesslesly for years, but starting today embedded links in a DOCX document I create are no longer present in the PDF Acrobat creates from it.  The text is still inderlined and blue, but there's nothing embedded in it (see attached).

I'd assumed this would have been a results of yesterday's MS update Tuesday, or even the update of Acrobat that was available today.  But that should have led to a flood of complaints posted online and I see nothing.  Would appreciate advice.  Thank you.

Win 10 Pro, Acrobat DC, all updated today

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 16, 2022 Jun 16, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi 

Please share corresponding Word file for this PDF as well.

Is this happening for all files or specific to this file?

Can you please check behavior with Powerpoint or Excel files as well?

Thanks

Tanvi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 19, 2022 Jun 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 20, 2022 Jun 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tanvi:  The conversion works for all files of every MS program I've tried EXCEPT this one goofy DOCX file, which is already attached to this post.  Thanks in advance for your assistance.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 20, 2022 Jun 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for sharing the file. We are able to reproduce the issue with the shared file. 

We are currently looking into it and keep you updated of the progress.

Thanks

Tanvi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 25, 2022 Jun 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, Tanvi.  When I convert 'Problem File.docx' even today the corresponding PDF shows underlined blue phrases where there were links in the DOCX file, but there are no embedded links in that PDF.  Glad to hear you were able to reproduce the issue.  Should you discover a fix, please let me know.  Thanks.   Tony

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines