• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Once a doc is signed, to view it I need to enter a password or absolutely open it in ProDc.

New Here ,
Nov 22, 2022 Nov 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This situation is new. Lately, I was able to get signatures from my customers, and once the doc was received, I was able to save it on my computer and open it with Preview (Mac app) to view it. Now, when I do the same process, the doc is automatically blocked asking me for an unknown password. The only way I found to view the PDF doc is to open the signed doc that is registered in Acrobate ProDC software. The PDF file itself is impossible to open and view. My customers, which receive also the final version of the signed doc cannot view it either. Like me, a password is requested and most of them do not have ProDC. I removed the Security (enhanced), I do not use any protection and I do not set up a password when preparing the file to be sent for signature. I found nothing relevant in the help section of Abobe.

How can I get rid of that unwanted protection to view the file once signed?

Thanks for your help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 22, 2022 Nov 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The file was likely corrupted by Preview. You'll need to ask Apple about this password policy it added to it, apparently.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines