• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Organize Page Issue

New Here ,
Dec 14, 2022 Dec 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use adobe dc everyday for work.  Yesterday when I tried to insert a document utilizing organize pages function. Adobe just made a duplicate.  Tried adding multiple pages at once.  Adobe just made duplicates of the original.  The file names are similar but not identical ex "900001 - fix car" and "900002 - fix dog house". I tried changing the file names and signing documents prior to combining and still have same issue.  I uninstalling and re-installing the program but I still have same issue. Is there a fix for this? A different way to combine multiple documents into 1 file?  Any advise would be 

TOPICS
Create PDFs , Edit and convert PDFs , General troubleshooting , PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 14, 2022 Dec 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are this filled forms?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 22, 2022 Dec 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've tried filled and non-filled forms.  I still continue to get duplicates on the application.  Works properly on Adobe Cloud website but not with Adobe dc download.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Combine the files as portfolio or flatten the pages before you combine the files.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @Jeremy25154565nk7h 

++ Adding to the discussion

Please go through the help page https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/using/create-customize-pdf-portfolios.html for more information about creating the Portfolio.

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 28, 2023 Oct 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I always used Organize pages to add pages to a document...why all of the sudden is it asking me to do a portfolio? And when I did, it duplicated the pages again.  Was there an upgrade that went horribly wrong?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 30, 2023 Oct 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Would you mind sharing a small video recording of the steps you are doing to add the pages to the document and the issue you are experiencing, so we can check it at our end.

Also, make sure you have the application updated to the recent version 23.06.20360 Go to Help > Check for update and reboot the computer once.

~Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines