Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Organizing Pages in Adobe with DocuSign Documents

New Here ,
Mar 31, 2022 Mar 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I am trying to "organize pages" in Adobe. There are several documents that have been signed via DocuSign. Int the past, I believe I have been able to easily use the "insert" function to keep adding documents to combine them all. However, all of a sudden, I do not have the option to use "insert." I am not sure I understand why. My colleague is able to do it and she isn't doing anything differently so I am not sure what happened. Is there a setting or something that I need ot fix? Is there a work around? Combining files doesn't work either.

TOPICS
How to , Security digital signatures and esignatures

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's not possible. (Digitally) signed documents can't be edited, at least without invalidating the signature.

If you were able to do it in the past then they were not really signed, at least not with a digital signature.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

No, they were definitely signed thru DocuSign. There is something I am missing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines