• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Other elements alternate text - Skipped

New Here ,
Jun 21, 2023 Jun 21, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Of late on my desktop i get this warning with the accessibility checker "Other elements alternate text - Skipped" when i create an accessible PDF. It does not list the items skipped. The PDF has been created in indesign and i haven't skipped anything. I open the same PDF on my laptop and i get "Other elements alternate text - passed". My desktop computers software is uptodate. This would not be a problem but i had this same issue with another document this week. The client could see a list of 3 items under the "Other elements alternate text - Skipped". I found when i created the same PDF from indesign on my laptop i could see the "Other elements alternate text - Skipped" and the 3 listed items. I was then able to select them and artifact acordingly, fixing the issue. has anybody else had this problem and is there an easy fix. It's annoying having to finish off the accessibility on my laptop.

TOPICS
PDF , Standards and accessibility

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?