• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Page scrambled when printing multi page PDF

New Here ,
Feb 02, 2020 Feb 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I have a multiple page PDF doc to print the second page prints out scrambled. I have tried this on other PDF programs with no issue, only on Acrobat Reader DC (Free Version). I have:
1. Uninstalled my printer and reinstalled it. Downloaded the most recent drivers and updated.
2. Repaired Adobe through control panel
3. removed and reinstalled Adobe from a fresh download from the adobe website
4. Updated adobe from the Help tab in Adobe
Still the same issue. This is on every multi page PDF, the second page prints corupt and all other pages print fine. I have no issues printing form another printer on the same network with the same printer that I have at my workstation. I am running a fresh install of windows 10, fully updated. My colleague can print the same PDF off my printer with no issues.

If I control the print (one page at a time in the print menu) they all print no problem.

Please see attached for example. This is the same on every multi page PFD I try to print.
Any assistance would be appreciated.

TOPICS
General troubleshooting , PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 15, 2022 Jun 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem while printing with 64 bits version.  No problem with the 32 bit version, but it's automaticaly upgraded to the 64b version.   Grrr!

Strange: no answer from Adobe...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 15, 2022 Jun 15, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello,

I hope you are doing well. I am sorry for the experience you had with Acrobat.

Please share the application version of Acrobat Reader you are using. Also, the operating system you are using and its version.

If you want to continue working with the 32-bit version of the application, you may refer to the below help article to learn more: Acrobat Reader DC migration to 64-bit.

Let me know if it helps.

Thanks,

Souvik.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines