• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Pages are deleted when editing

New Here ,
Jun 05, 2022 Jun 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I will download a file, in PDF format, highlight some text, and then add some text under add text option. I will continuously save the updated file while doing this. However after several additions of text, all of a sudden the text from the page will disappear. The blocks of highlight will still be visible, but all the text from the page is gone. The undo and redo options, which I have used previously during the session are not usable. I have tried opening it in Microsoft word and the page I was working on just is blank. The page I did not edit are untouched. I have also tried printing and sharing with no success. All other pages of the document are fine but the edited page is blank except for the highlighted parts. I cannot select any text as it is gone. Please any help would be greatly appreciated as I have not had any success troubleshooting. My acrobat is up to date as is my Macbook Pro 2017. 

This has happened multiple times now and despite multiple troubleshooting, the only solution I have found is to re-download the file and redo the edits.

Attached is a screenshot of the page that became blank while the highlighted sections are still there.

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs , PDF forms , Standards and accessibility

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jun 06, 2022 Jun 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

Would you be able to share a document that shows the issue?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines