• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Passcode request

Community Beginner ,
Apr 27, 2024 Apr 27, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi yes I'm reading some of the posts and I am having trouble downloading well not having trouble downloading... they are downloading and they are my phone bills and when I go to go into them they ask me for a passcode and I've never put a passcode in I don't have any trouble with anything else but all of a sudden in like 20 or more downloads I can't access them and I'm getting the right poops lol!!! So tell me what I can do!!!! Pwetty pweese

TOPICS
General troubleshooting , How to , PDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

May be that they are protected with a password.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've already asked my phone company if that's the case and they said no and I had them before like I've been with my phone company for three years now and this is only just started happening 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 28, 2024 Apr 28, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

They might not even know it's happening. If you could share a sample file we could give you a more definite answer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

• OMG SERIOUSLY I WANT ANSWERS NOT GOD DAM BADGES FOR GOODNESS BLOODY SAKE

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines