Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Password Reset Function Did Not Work - Severely Impacted My Work

New Here ,
May 25, 2022 May 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

I had a deliverable this morning that required some input and I could not open Adobe Acrobat without signing in again(of course, the morning I needed it most). A simple job with 45 minutes until the deadline and I needed to quickly refer to a PDF and make changes to mine. I havea work Adobe account that has not needed to be signed in for over a year. Hence, I needed to reset my password. The reset code did not come in over 10 minutes and I asked for it to be reset once again. Waited 10 minutes each time and nothing. And IT IS IMPOSSIBLE to contact Adobe, even via phone. Stil have not recieved the password reset email and its been over an hour now. My IT department couldn't help either. 

Given the competitive environment without help, I lost out on this. Thanks Adobe for screwing my deadlines and impacting my career because I could not get a simple deliverable across.

Also, how can anyone even contact support if you CANNOT SIGN IN? How does this make sense? - Cannot reach  the company that needs to reset my password because their reset code does not come in for hours, yet to contact them I need to sign in? (I had to use my personal email to even get on this forum). 

Rather than help, Adobe seems to hide away and make it impossible to contact them and screw people's ability to perform. Thanks for being the shortfall of my opportunities here Adobe. TERRIBLE SERVICE and impossible to even talk to anyone from Adobe.

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

We are sorry to hear that. Please go through the help page https://helpx.adobe.com/manage-account/using/change-or-reset-password.html and see if that works for you.

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still nothing, it is an infinite loop. Cannot sign in anywhere and the reset email does not come through. I checked all email folders once again.

But seriously, how do you expect someone to get help from Adobe that cannot retrieve their account? Are we expected to created a separate account for communication with Adobe? I think you are missing the point here beyond the fact Adobe's nonsense has cost me greatly. I would appreciate non-automated responses as well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You should contact them by phone: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html

You'll have to provide proof that you're really the owner of this account, of course, and then they could restore your access to it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines