• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Pasting text into pdf footer

New Here ,
Aug 02, 2022 Aug 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Previously, we have been able to edit a pdf and paste the standard text required into the footer.

This is no longer possible.  Does anyone have any suggestions or solutions to this?

TOPICS
Create PDFs , Edit and convert PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 02, 2022 Aug 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to be more specific. What application are you using (including exact version number), and what OS?

What tool are you using to paste the text? What happens when you do so now? Does it happen with all files, or just some? etc.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 31, 2022 Aug 31, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am experiencing the same issue. I cannot paste header text that includes the section symbol Â§. Does anyone know how to get this symbol in the header?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 18, 2022 Sep 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am experiencing the same issue. I use Adobe Acrobat Pro DC Version 2022.002.20212 64Version. OS is Windows 10. I were able to paste text to footer before, but cannot do it since a few month ago. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines