• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Payment failed

New Here ,
May 14, 2021 May 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Sirs, due to a health problem, Covid19, I could not control or test the subscription referenced plan AE00012209118CES, ordered date of April 15, 2021 and I hereby request the cancellation of the same or restart the test since I could not test the product. I hope you understand and I want to test your product as soon as possible. very truly yours, Alvaro Pereira... This message was answered by you, informing that I  could cancel the plan, but I could not because there was an error in the payment details, no option to cancel it. I did not use the test version by the reason up explained, and by my surprise I saw that today you charged me the plan that I could not cancel. I don't want the plan and I want the payment to be returned, since I do not need the application. I tryed to cancel the plan today and been informed that I have a penalty of 99.78€. It seems this is not serious, I want and wish to cancel the plan that I could not proved due to COVID-19 illness and obviously I want a refund of what you have charged today €18.14, an unauthorized operation. I would appreciate your help in solving this problem ASAP, in order to have a good relationship, since I want to hire an adobe plan, but not due to obligation or pressure, thank you very much

TOPICS
Cancel subscription

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 14, 2021 May 14, 2021

Use the steps provided in the link below:

You won't be able to cancel your subscription here in the user forums.

If the link above doesn't work for you must contact Adobe Customer Care directly.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
May 14, 2021 May 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Use the steps provided in the link below:

You won't be able to cancel your subscription here in the user forums.

If the link above doesn't work for you must contact Adobe Customer Care directly.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines