• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PDF conversion to Excel Poor and Worthless

New Here ,
May 01, 2022 May 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For a while now I have been trying to convert my autogenerated bank statement PDF files to Microsoft Excel and all I get is either gibberish or very poor conversions that are virtually unusable. I have tried everything I know including printing the PDF into Adobe format or Microsoft PDF format and then either exporting to excel directly or to Microsoft Word and then excel but none of those have worked. I have tried the traditional copy and paste and the copy with formatting with no success. It is simply a nightmare that I have been working to overcome for more than a year now and pretty much whatever I tried seems to be either unusable or outright nonsense. I mean Adobe is not cheap so yeah one would expect to have better functionality by this point but it seems that's just too much to ask? Is there a better way of doing what I just laid out? Is Adobe ever gonna fix this issue? see attachments below for my PC specs and my Adobe version. Thanks in advance.

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs , General troubleshooting , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?