• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PDF Display not showing graphics properly on Adobe Acrobat Pro - works ok on Chrome

Community Beginner ,
Jul 30, 2021 Jul 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I display a PDF in Adobe Acrobat Pro DC, the fonts are OK, but graphics are not displaying OK. The same PDF displayed in chrome shows all the pdf correctly displayed.  I have a two-monitor system, same on both monitors. The same graphic repeated top & bottom of the PDF displayed differently; grey background does not display. The system is an UpToDate Windows 10, 2021 photographic spec graphic card, monitor calibrated, UpToDate creative cloud. Top image Adobe bottom image Chrome.  What can I adjust to get the image to display correctly on Adobe?  It's the same for lots of PDFs, not just this one.

PDF all print correctly from Adobe Acrobat Pro DC - just can't review on screen

RJMW_2-1627707195729.png

RJMW_1-1627707134659.png

TOPICS
General troubleshooting , How to , Print and prepress

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 31, 2021 Jul 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello,

Thank you for reaching out and sorry for the trouble.

As you are experiencing display issues when opening PDF in Acrobat, please check if the issue occurs with particualr PDFs or with all.

Would you mind sahring the PDF with us so we can check it on our end? Also, let us know how the PDF was created.

Share the Acrobat Pro DC version installed on the machine. You may use the steps suggested in the following help document: https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/kb/identify-product-version.html

Let us know if you need any help.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines