• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PDF document pages turning yellow

Community Beginner ,
Sep 14, 2021 Sep 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I converted a word document into PDF using Adobe Acrobat Pro and all of the pages turned yellow. Does anyone know how to delete or turn off the yellow pages and make them just normal white pages?

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
replies 299 Replies 299
New Here ,
Sep 16, 2021 Sep 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

samething just happened here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is anyone from Adobe going to respond here???

I tried changing all of these accessibility suggestions, but had issues with it changing colors I didn't want to be changed. Now I can't even add a signature to a document without it adding a yellow background color to my signature. I looked for a way to remove the update, I can't find any information on how to do that. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

SOLVED (?) - I had hte same issue this morning, and it seems that the documents were not corrupted (I could open them on other computers with no yellow pages) so I just reinstalled the Adobe Pro software and not it is fine!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

*now it is fine

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 20, 2021 Sep 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No they never do

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am also on Windows 10 with a Surface Pro.  Today all of a sudden all the white bacgrounds on my PDS files started displaying yellow. There is nothing online that I can find on how to fix this.  Even uninstalling and reinstalling Acrobat does not fix the problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just reinstalled - and everything is still yellow.  Also, all my custom form fields are now a strange gray/red and wierd. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

to fix select:

Edit/perferenes/accessibility/replace document olors/custom colors/PAGE BACKGROUND then select WHITE/document text black

This fixed it for me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've had the same problem just started today. Very frustrating. Costing me a lot of time and my works looks really unprofessional. Adobe, please help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mine started with this yesterday as well. Driving me nuts. Waiting for ADOBE to chime in.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same thing have just noticed it today. All images yellow and background yellow converting pdf from excel.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same thing happening to me too. My white background is now yellow by default after the 2021.007.20091 update.

Adobe, please fix asap!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 17, 2021 Sep 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The same incidence here too 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had the same issue.

This has worked for me:

‘Preferences’
Select ‘Accessibility’
Check ‘Replace Document Colors’
Select ‘Use Windows Color Scheme’

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having the same issue with yellow backgrounds, but only on one of the two PCs in here. Both of which are running the same software, and same versions. Both have fully updated Adobe suites.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all, the same problem, 3 Macs all good, 1 PC good, 1 PC all pages go yellow. Every PDF I open!!! The same PDF is fine on all of the other machines.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tried many of the "preferences/settings" suggestions provided by users, including reinstalling Adobe, and it is STILL yellow.  ADOBE - PLEASE HELP!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue here - Startet yesterday with every pdf file I open.

Same files appear normal (white) when opened from coworkers PC.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try this. It worked for me:

‘Preferences’
Select ‘Accessibility’
Check ‘Replace Document Colors’
Select ‘Use Windows Color Scheme’

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This accessibility seting change is posted in here a few times, it didn't work for me I think because I use other colors in my pdf files. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, some of my PDFs, like exported powerpoint review pages (showing 3 slides on a page) are still all yellow with no change, while exported excel sheets with just text are fixed by this.  The accessibility setting in Acrobat is a very limited fix and can't change the yellow to white in more complicated types of PDF situations.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All!

Hope everyone is doing well and am sorry for the trouble you had.

The issue has been reported to the Engineering team for further investigation to identify the root cause and to eliminate it as soon as possible. 

We'll share an update soon. Thanks for your patience and for your cooperation on this.

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My wif'e's system has just started doing this, too. Seems to me that it's not an Adobe problem as several image file types also show up with yellow backgrounds in other apps (jpg, png, bmp, tif - in Windows Photos and in Word).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Its been almost a week, what's the status of this most interferring issue?  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We are also having this issue. Glad to see it's being worked on; hoping for a quick resolution.

Having read all the replies: the "replace document colors" option is only a semi-fix. As others have noted, pictures within the document that should have a white background still have the yellow background.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines