• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PDF file not printing from reader but will from Acrobat Standard.

New Here ,
Apr 01, 2022 Apr 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have multiple users that cannot print a specific PDF from Acrobat reader DC but are able to print other PDFs with no problem. I am able to print the PDF with Acrobat Standard DC with no issues. 

I think that there may be something about the PDF that is causing the issue but I am not sure what it could be. 

Any ideas?

TOPICS
PDF forms , Print and prepress

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 01, 2022 Apr 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there

We are sorry to hear that.

What happens when they try to print the file? Do they get any error message? If yes, please share the screenshot of the same for a better understanding.

Please make sure the users are using the recent version of Acrobat DC 22.1.20085. Ask them to go to Help > check for updates and reboot the computer once.

Also, ask them to check for any missing/pending updates for printer driver and firmware and try updating it and check.

Please go through the help page https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/kb/troubleshoot-pdf-printing-acrobat-reader.html

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines