Welcome Dialog

Welcome to the Community!

We have a brand new look! Take a tour with us and explore the latest updates on Adobe Support Community.

PDF Fillable Form online

New Here ,
May 18, 2021 May 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello ASC team,

I hope your keeping well and staying safe during this pandemic. I created a PDF Fillable Form online for my collge students with a password security on it. But, my question is there anyway we can set-up an expiry date for them to access this letter? Because, I just want them to acces this letter within 48 hours and one time use only and prevent them from sharing it with their classmates or another student from different program or their freinds another school or college. You can reach me at [P.I Removed by Moderator]

Please advise. Thank you. Suzette 

TOPICS
PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 18, 2021 May 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Suzette

Hope you are doing well and sorry for the trouble. As described you want to add expiry date on the PDF form.

Please check out the correct answer marked in a similar discussion - https://community.adobe.com/t5/acrobat/how-to-set-a-pdf-expiry-date/m-p/9725055 

Regards

Amal

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines