• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PDF Form 508 Remediation--Tables and Lists

Community Beginner ,
Dec 08, 2021 Dec 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Regarding accessibility remediation of forms using acrobat, how do I tag form fields WITHIN a table? For example, if I have a table with headers on the top (and sometimes left), would I still tag as a table and include form fields under the TD tags rather than the P tags? Or should I delete the table structure and create P tags only?  If I do include under TD tags, how do I "create tag" from the header tags to show what should go in those form fields? I found that if I use the header tag from the top row to create the name tag for one row, it won't let me use the header tag again for the second row, for example. So, how would I name those tags? Or, do I need to take out all tables from pre-constructed forms and create a bunch of separate Ps with form fields? Also, for lists, same question but not as complicated. Can I use name and form tags under LI tags or do I need to delete the list structure and create all form fields as part of P tags? Thank you!!

TOPICS
PDF forms , Standards and accessibility

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 29, 2022 Jul 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Did anyone provide a response?  I have the same question.  Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines